Calibre Network's consultants have experience on supply and demand sides of key aspects of business and telecommunications technology and services. Ranging from understanding network and service developments and their impact on operators and the market, to system design ensuring they provide the required services while remaining optimised cost-wise. With the quantitative way of working that permeates our work, we have experience of developing operational and cost models to support both Operators and Regulators and maintain a standard model framework to speed up the development process.
For any inquiries in any of the markets we address, please send an email via the Contact page, giving your subject of interest.
The principal markets we address are:
• Africa – governments, regulators, network operators and service providers, Public Sector including Defence and financial services market (E.g Financial Extranet).
Our experience in telecommunications includes:
• Fixed – xDSL, PDH, SDH, WDM, DWDM, Optical switching, FTTX.
• Mobile – APN Services – GGSN & SGSN deployment
• Wireless – LTE Deployment/Operational strategy and technical build evaluation, WiMAX and Wi-Fi Mesh evaluation and deployment consulting
• Broadband – Fixed and Wireless with Internet Access
• IP – Core MPLS backbone and Services roadmap development and Service delivery consulting of IP Transit, DIA, Ethernet PtP & PtMP, VPLS, IPVPN, IPSec, etc
• Value Added Services
• Co-location and Carrier Hotel facilities consulting.
• Cross-connect and Interconnect services consulting
We apply our experience to provide consulting services, for supply and demand sides, in the business-facing areas of:
• Policy & Regulation
• Strategy & Planning
• Design & Integration
• Performance & Change
The relentless restructuring of the telecommunications industry requires organisations across the sector to develop sustainable businesses in regulated and highly competitive markets. Calibre Network’s combination of business and technical experience, founded on a strong quantitative approach, ensures we are well placed to assist:
• Established operators looking to consolidate their position or to open new areas of business e.g. MVNO gate
• New operators requiring market entry strategies and product definition e.g. MVNO and/or MVNE